Online Mojo Jumpstart – 30-Day Plan
The Mojo Jumpstart Plan provides everything you need to transform your body, mind, and habits so you can get energized, lose weight, put healthy meals on the table fast and NEVER worry about dieting again!
Rediscover the pleasure of eating, lose the weight obsession and reclaim your youthful MOJO – energy and groove! Participate in my online Mojo Jumpstart Plan.
You will get personal support and attention as I guide you through the program, hold you accountable and answer any and all of your questions. I post educational material, tips, recipes, answer questions, and motivate you to succeed in the private Facebook group.
What do you get with the 30-Day Mojo Jumpstart Plan?
- A Personal 30 Minute Call (When you register, schedule a 30 minute call so we can discuss where you are now and where you want to go!)
- The Mojo Jumpstart PLAN (Delivered by email, everything you need to prepare for the plan and for your new lifestyle like grocery guides and shopping and prep tips.)
- TOOLS & Strategies (Easy principles and strategies to help amplify your success.)
- Personal Daily Support (in our private Facebook group where you can connect to a community of people with similar goals)
- Access to Me – Your Health Coach (ask me anything anytime in our private Facebook group or via email during the plan)
- Education (Daily Facebook postings for additional education and health & weight loss tips.)
- Encouragement, Accountability, Motivation & Community (My private Facebook group for program members only will help with accountability, encouragement and motivation!)
- Just $189!
If you want personal attention and my support and guidance while I walk you through making sustainable behavioral and lifestyle adjustments to meet you weight loss or health goals, I offer individual coaching packages to fit your needs.
- Two 50 minute coaching sessions per month, either via phone, Skype or Zoom
- A plan suggesting small, manageable behavioral and lifestyle changes that enable you to meet your health goals
- Program resources (materials like nutritional information, self-care and wellness tips, to name a few)
- Motivational and emotional support and accountability
- Recipes, pantry lists, food recommendations
- Cooking and shopping tips
- Email to schedule a free consultation email@example.com